02 Sep Why work with a Case Manager?
When an unexpected event occurs such as a death, the survivors are often in a fog left without guidance or knowledge on what needs to happen to sort out their loved ones funeral and estate needs.
Other times, people wish to get all their ducks are in a row and ensure important plans are in place as they age for their retirement, end of life and estate matters. They have good intentions, but often they don’t really know what’s required.
For these clients and many more, Case Management and the AGE Program provides that advocacy, guidance and education and prepares a road map of actions to be taken.
Working with Advisorly, you can expect that:
- Case Managers are Elder Planning Counselor (EPC) certified and understand the challenges of the aging population
- Case Managers are compassionate and experienced in working with many different client’s demographics and levels of need.
- Case Managers are flexible and can work with clients to suit their schedule. Whether in person, over the phone, or by video, Case Managers will work with you in the way that suits you best.
- Case Managers provide the tools and the know how to manage estate matters, and will walk you through the process to ensure you are comfortable and confident in your decisions.
- Case Managers will guide you through an in-depth 3-step process for a one-time fee of $695.
Providing advocacy, guidance and education, Advisorly Case Managers are here to support your planning needs.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call us: 604-510-5155